Want to see your work on GUAP? Read on to find out what we’re looking for and how you can get involved.
What are we looking for?
We are searching for brilliant young creatives with a love for writing to join our contributor community and share their thoughts and opinions on who and what youth need to know about.
Carefully selected by our editorial team, each published post represents new talent, unique insight and valuable tools for us to learn from.
By publishing with us, you will become a recognised voice and a thought leader in the industry. Our goals is to provide you with a space to share your opinions, connect with other like-minded creatives and build your personal and professional brand.
We want to see content which celebrates the best in culture with creativity, excellence, authenticity and innovation.
GUAP Content can be:
- Features & Interviews
- Thought Pieces
- Short films & Documentaries
- Any article submitted to us must be original and exclusive to GUAP.
What will impress: An eye for talent, work that stands out and culturally relevant opinions.
What won’t impress: Misinformed and badly written stories. Please make sure you have had a look at GUAP and are familiar with its tone and different sections.
Please do not send PR releases or premiere requests via this form – Email these to the correct editor. All of our editor emails can be found here.
TERMS OF SUBMISSION
- By submitting images, content creators certify that it is their own original work, for which they have the copyright and are holders of the model release, and give GUAP Magazine permission to publish it on any issue.
- Content creator grant an exclusive licence to use work in its submitted form, or subject to re-sizing to fit the magazine’s format.
- GUAP Magazine reserves the right to edit material and assumes no responsibility concerning any error and/or omission.
- GUAP Magazine is not responsible for copyright violations or misuse by others.
- The publisher protects the right to reject and/or amend any contribution or material supplied.
- All submitted material may or may not be published due to space, editorial review and/or quality.
- Material may be also featured on www.guap.co.uk
- We cannot guarantee publication of a submission until the final images are reviewed.
- All submissions and published work are entirely unpaid.
- We receive a large volume of submissions and publish those we think are best suited. We do our best to review all submissions in a timely manner. Lengthier articles will take longer to evaluate.